Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management is committed to your privacy
This site is owned and operated by Michael Baxter & Associates, Inc.. Your privacy on the Internet is important to us. We want to make your experience at BaxCommercial.com is satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions regarding how we capture and use that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information BaxCommercial.com Gather and Tracks
BaxCommercial.com gathers two types of information bout users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information BaxCommercial.com gathers through aggregated tracking information allows us to better tailor page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our management, sponsors, and potential advertisers better understand the demographics of our audience. Collecting this type of aggregated demographic data is essential to ensuring that BaxCommercial.com always meets your needs. Under no circumstance does Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management Gathers User Information in the Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Client Interface: We will offer marketing and prospect information to our clients via a secure area of our site. BaxCommercial.com offers clients the opportunity to “opt-in” to this service. Clients may choose not to opt-in or may request in writing to opt-out. Mail opt-out requests to Marketing Department, Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management, Fountain Court West, Suite #2, Route 611, Tannersville, PA 18372.
- Electronic newsletters (Dispatches): We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. BaxCommercial.com gathers the email address of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletter at the time of registration.
- Message Forums: Users of the site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password and email address.
- Email this to a friend Service: Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “Email this to a friend”. The user must provide their email address , as well as that of the the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. BaxCommercial.com may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can only vote once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys: Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s IP address, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience at BaxCommercial.com, wether to provide interface or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas, we do not not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for managers, sponsors, advertisers, and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their d. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to personal safety of our users or the public.
Keep in mind that when posting into our message boards or forums, your personal information will remain private, but your post or message will be published on BaxCommercial.com and become the copywritten property of Michael Baxter & Associates, Inc. By posting into our our online forums and/or message boards, you are granting permission to Michael Baxter & Associates, Inc. to use your comments for promotional or advertising purposes.
Sharing of the Information
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our managers, partners, and advertisers better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to building a better service for you. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Michael Baxter & Associates Commercial Real Estate and Property Management operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletter.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users