Michael Baxter & Associates’ consulting services are tailored to the specific needs of our clients and are designed not only to identify problems but also to implement solutions. Using an integrated problem solving approach, we are committed to meeting our clients’ goals in a seamless and transparent fashion.
Since each client has a different set of requirements, Michael Baxter & Associates’ consulting services have both depth and breadth. Our experience with the multi-faceted business of commercial real estate, allows us to offer our expertise for the following real estate consulting services:
- Commercial Property Analysis;
- Highest & Best Use
- Alternative Use
- Property Evaluations (non appraisal)
- Current Market Consideration
- Merchandising Your Property
- Recommendations Prior to an Appraisal
- Return on Investment Analysis
- Internal Rate of Return
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Investment Consulting
- Recommendations for Structuring a Sales Agreement
- Negotiation Advice
- Dispute Resolution, Mediation & Arbitration for Real Estate Matters
- Property Management Analysis; Rent vs. Buy
- Sale-Lease-Back Analysis
- Leasehold Negotiation for Landlord and Tenants, Leasehold Analysis
- Advice on Selecting and Engaging Realtors
- Business Valuations
- Developing Exit Strategies for Commercial Property and Business Owners.
For more information on our commercial real estate consulting services or to discuss your specific needs and requirements, please contact us today.